VPN Firewall Brick Portfolio
The Honor-roll of Firewalls
The Alcatel-Lucent Brick® Portfolio forms an unique 3-tier security architecture includes:
- VPN Firewall Brick platforms – Security appliances that integrate application layer inspection, firewall functionality with advanced VPN capabilities for small offices through data- centers requirements.
- Alcatel-Lucent Security Management Server (SMS) – Software for robust, tightly synchronized firewall, VPN, service quality, VLAN and virtual firewall policy management. Learn more about the Security Management Server
- Alcatel-Lucent IPSec Client – Software that provides secure remote access VPN services for mobile workforce and telecommuters. Learn more about the IPSec Client VPN services
The Alcatel-Lucent VPN Firewall Brick security appliances are built as security-specific devices. In contrast to traditional router-based systems, they operate as intrinsically secure Ethernet layer bridges that are virtually invisible to hackers scanning your network.
Completely segregated from the routing process, these security appliances are not vulnerable to dynamic routing protocol attacks. In many instances, they are undetectable by any device not on the same network segment, protecting enterprises with a high level of stealth security.
- VPN Firewall Brick 1200 and 1200HS - for both large enterprise data centers and network-edge environments
- VPN Firewall Brick 700 - for both mid-size and large enterprise environments
- VPN Firewall Brick 150 - for enterprise regional and branch office sites
- VPN Firewall Brick 50 - for small office and home office location
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of firewall innovations, recognized as the first to market.
Information about related security products: