Alcatel-Lucent My Teamwork
My Teamwork enables enterprises and service providers to deliver rich yet cost-effective conferencing and collaboration capabilities across any network, from any location within or outside the enterprise. My Teamwork, part of Alcatel-Lucent's Unified Communications offering, provides presence-based calling, conferencing, secure IM, full web conferencing and video capability. With its modular deployment options, My Teamwork supports both simple installations of in-house audio conferencing to eliminate enterprise dependence on expensive conferencing services, as well as full-blown multimedia collaboration to accelerate workflow.
This browser-based solution requires no software downloads (accommodating PC, MAC, Unix and Linux users alike), is fully brandable, and can be integrated easily into portals. The underlying software-based server provides a "SIP-to-the-Core" architecture intrinsically suited to multimedia collaboration, without specialized hardware. For the enterprise, this means a solution that is easy to install and upgrade as the business grows with a low cost of entry and TCO.
- Improve operational productivity through efficient and effective real-time communications
- Provide better service to business partners, customers, and clients with a reliable and secure conferencing and collaboration solution
- Streamline decision-making and approval process with presence-based telephony, IM, and video functionality
- Intuitive, single-click interface with minimal training supports staff with an easy-to-use communication tool
- Fully featured, dial-in/dial-out, single-click conferencing and collaboration
- Hard dollar ROI when compared with service provider conferencing
- Secure and accessible via any telephone, any browser, and any location worldwide
- Browser-based means no client downloads
- Standards-based APIs for fast and efficient custom integration
- SIP software-based platform means low entry costs and TCO
- Scalable from ten to thousands with carrier-grade performance
Conferencing and Collaboration Flash Demo. Click to View Demo
Alcatel-Lucent My Instant Communicator
End users have to deal with an increasing volume of communications: phone calls, voice mails, text messages, faxes, emails, instant messages, and web, voice and video conferences. It is difficult to manage and make best use of all the different enterprise communication options on the market. Alcatel-Lucent My Instant Communicator is an innovative solution to this problem, integrating all communication tools to create a homogeneous experience across different devices and channels. It is the world's first integrated, multi-media, multi-session, multi-device unified communications client solution.
My Instant Communicator services can be integrated with existing business applications and accessed seamlessly from a computer, IP phone or PDA. This innovative software can also be implemented with the Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Unified Communications Applications Suite. This next-generation, IP-based application suite allows end users to benefit from real-time unified communications, a consistent user experience and complete control over their communications.
My Instant Communicator is offered as a single user licence comprising "unified services" and additional optional services.
The 5 key "unified services" offered by My Instant Communicator are:
- Telephony services, available through a user's preferred data and voice collaboration software, such as IBM Lotus Sametime,
- Messaging services, such as voice mail, fax and email through a Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes mailbox,
- Collaboration services, such as instant messaging and peer-to-peer video, through voice-over IP (VoIP) and point-to-point video,
- One number services, through call routing and screening interfaces,
- Presence services, through telephony and instant messaging presence information
My Instant Communicator Flash Demo. Click to View Demo